- No basecamp except for snipers – See Red Zones.
- Basecamp is only allowed if:
- You are playing as a sniper.
- The enemy team holds all flags and attacks the base.
- A team holding only 1 flag is allowed to be within the red zone border perimeter.
- Standing right on or right next to the red zone border is also punishable. Move further away, towards the actual battlefield.
- Shooting from your base and using its cover is allowed briefly after you spawn (1 TV missile).
- Returning to the base is allowed to recover health, repair vehicles, or change vehicles.
- Waiting for your vehicle to repair itself automatically doesn’t count, use your repair tool instead.
- No SUAV/SOFLAM/UCAV/Mortar from redzone (MAV is allowed).
- No baserape.
- The enemy player is allowed to counter attacks coming from a base.
- The base must not be attacked if a team holds N-1 flags. N=Number of total flags.
- You can still be killed by the enemy player if you choose to retreat to your base for repairs.
- As a countermeasure to prevent baserape, Admins will nuke a team that holds all flags. Be prepared.
- Killing Base-Snipers does not count as baserape.
- No Nazi emblems and no racism, homophobia, or other forms of hate speech in chat.
- No glitch or bug abuse.
- No ramming with aircrafts and no airpeace.
- No excessive flying with the helicopter in the red zones. You may hide, take cover or repair but don’t hover around for too long.
- No stealing of vehicles/aircrafts from within the enemy team’s base.
- No stealing/using of enemy aircraft at all.
- No stealing of vehicles/aircrafts from teammates while they repair it.
- No sabotaging of teammates.
- E.g.: ramming with vehicles/aircrafts.
- Placing explosives on any of the team’s vehicles.
- Blocking vehicle/aircraft spawns.
- No stream sniping.
- Threats against the server such as DDoS Attacks will result in a permanent ban.
#2 All Maps
#4 Locker Only
#5 NA All Maps
© 2023 by E4GL