- No basecamp
- Shooting from your base and using its cover is allowed during the spawn phase.
- Returning to the base is allowed to recover health, repair vehicles or change vehicles.
- Waiting for your vehicle to repair itself automatically doesn’t count, use your repair tool instead.
- Basecamp is only allowed if the enemy team holds all flags and attacks the base.
- Standing right on or right next to the red zone border is also punishable. So move further away, towards the actual battlefield.
- A team holding only 1 flag is allowed to be within the red zone border perimeter.
- No SUAV/UCAV/Mortar basecamping
- Only snipers are allowed to camp in the red zone.
- Killing Base-Snipers does not count as baserape.
- No baserape
- The enemy player is allowed to counter attacks coming from a base.
- The base must not be attacked if a team holds N-1 flags. N=Number of total flags.
- You can still be killed by the enemy player if you choose to retreat to your base for repairs.
- As a countermeasure to prevent baserape, Admins will nuke a team that holds all flags. Be prepared.
- No ramming with aircrafts
- No racism, homophobia, or other forms of hate speech.
- No glitch or bug abusing
- No airpeace
- No NS emblems
- No sabotaging of teammates
- E.g.: ramming with vehicles/aircrafts
- Placing explosives on any of the teams vehicles
- Blocking vehicle/aircraft spawns
- Base-Snipers are excluded from this rule.
- No stealing of vehicles/aircrafts from within the enemy team’s base.
- Do not steal vehicles/aircrafts from teammates while they repair it.
- No stream sniping
- Threats against the server such as DDoS Attacks will result in an permanent ban.
- Being a repeat offender will increase the punishment you receive for breaking any of our rules.
- No excessive flying with the scout helis in the red zones. You may hide, take cover or repair but don’t hover around for too long.
Mountain region used by Scout Heli pilots on Hainan Resort
Table Top View of the mountain region
Free Cam View of the mountain region
Invisibility bug on top of the boat at D Flag of Hainan Resort
We decided to make the bugged area taboo because of its potential to be abused and people complaining about being killed by invisible players from on top of the boat.
#2 All Maps
REDZONE BEHIND THE DAM OF LANCANG DAM
Normally inaccessible roof on Dawnbreaker
We decided to forbid people from glitching onto this roof using spawn beacons because of several complains about people shooting into the enemy base and them being unkillable.