General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
We are a Data Controller of your information. If you’d like to learn more about GDPR and your rights under GDPR, please read the GDPR guide.
- E4GL needs to perform a contract with you
- You have given E4GL permission to do so
- Processing your personal information is in E4GL legitimate interests
- E4GL needs to comply with the law
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights. If you wish to be informed what Personal Information we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us.
In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
- The right to access, update or to delete the information we have on you.
- The right of rectification.
- The right to object.
- The right of restriction.
- The right to data portability
- The right to withdraw consent
Personal data stored by this website:
E4GL follows a standard procedure of using log files. These files log visitors when they visit websites. All hosting companies do this and a part of hosting services’ analytics. The information collected by log files include internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, date and time stamp. These are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable. The purpose of this information is for analyzing site requests and detecting attacks against the site. (We automatically wipe all logs every 24 hours)
We do not use any cookies and tracking services at the moment. However, our website uses content from Discord.
Third Party Privacy Policies