Survey: New Map Rotation Server #3

• Author
    HediusHedius
    Server Management
    • Topics started: 4
    • Replies written: 61

Hey,

our third server (Naval Strike Maps). Doesn’t run that well.

Any ideas for a new map rotation?

A shutdown of the server would also be a option of course…

• This topic was modified 3 years, 2 months ago by HediusHedius.
    Armata
    • Topics started: 1
    • Replies written: 4

Golmud and silk road for me 😉

MajorE666
    • Replies written: 6

I think a 24/7 Dawnbreaker & Floodzone fast vehicle server will work great. people like these maps and you can hardly see them played today. whenever it runs the server fills up.

Nian
    Server Management
    • Replies written: 2

Alright, so I am going to represent the interests of the MAGA Platoon, who are willing to populate the server as much as they can, as well as my own humble opinion.

So, we already had a similar map rotation but it failed at the end because instead of changing it to the most common “Vanilla Maps only” Rotation, we had put Hainan inbetween each map. Basically: BlaBla – Hainan – BlaBla – Hainan – BlaBla – Hainan

So both MAGAs and my interests are, that we change this server to the most common “Vanilla Maps only” Rotation. That would look something like this :
    Dawnbreaker – Floodzone – Rogue Transmission – Hainan – Paracel Storm – Operation Locker – Siege of Shanghai – Langcam Dam – Goldmud Railway

The order of the maps themselve can of course be different.
    With that being said, I asked the people over at MAGA if they’d like any of the Vanilla Maps to not be included in the rotation, as off now I am still waiting for their response.
    I will update my post accordingly once they have answered.

Sincerly

Nian
    Server Management
    • Replies written: 2

Dawnbreaker – Floodzone – Rogue Transmission – Hainan – Paracel Storm – Siege of Shanghai – Langcam Dam – Goldmud Railway

They asked for Operation Locker to not be included in the list.

PS: I couldn’t edit my earlier post for some reason…

HediusHedius
    Server Management

See my answer here:

https://www.e4gl.com/forums/topic/server-change/

Yeh. Posts are locked after 10 minutes or so 😮

MajorE666
    • Replies written: 6

Hi,

the changes

seen made to the naval strike server. good job!

I still think there are to many maps on the rotation. I think that in order for a server to work it needs to have focus. to my opinion you can find many Shanghai servers so I think it shouldn’t be there.  same as in Lancing Dam and Rouge Transmission, I don’t think they are a player attracting maps, to my experience people don’t go into server more than usual when they see these maps. I think the server will be better without them. also Putting Hanian on that server as well maybe there is no need, we have a Hanian server.

I think that Zavod is missing in that rotation, I think people like it and I have seen it fill servers up.. silk road, Nansha strike and Sunken Dragon are also player attracting maps..

I hope this works!!

HediusHedius
    Server Management

Pls answer on the other post 😮 (Was a bad idead)

/closed

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘Survey: New Map Rotation Server #3’ is closed to new replies.