Server changes – Hainan 60 Hz

• Author
    HediusHedius
    Server Management
    • Topics started: 4
    • Replies written: 61

Server 3 (Naval Strike) will go offline on 30th of July.

Server 2 will switch to the following vanilla map rotation:

Dawnbreaker – Floodzone – Rogue Transmission – Hainan – Paracel Storm – Siege of Shanghai – Langcam Dam – Goldmud Railway

Server 1:

Well maybe 60Hz??? Who knows… We will see….

What do you think about that change?

Especially our donators :O

• This topic was modified 3 years, 2 months ago by HediusHedius.
    HediusHedius
    Server Management

I personally would prefer Hainan 64 Slots with 60 Hz and another 30 Hz server.

The map rotation was determined by another post. The MAGA platoon would like this rotation and help keeping the server full.

Armata
    • Topics started: 1
    • Replies written: 4

Flood zone for me is bad map…..60hz is to <span id=”result_box” class=”short_text” lang=”en”><span class=””>expensive for me 🙂 …
    </span></span>

Armata
    • Replies written: 4

I think need put ping limit and maybe no server lag

HediusHedius
    Server Management

Just finished filling the server. Golmud works fine… Gonna look if it the rotation works fine.

Anyway… we have to decide between:

Hainan – Dragon Valley – The rotation

or

Hainan 60Hz  – The rotation

Anyone of you plays much on the Dragon Valley server? I would be satisfied with 2 servers…

Most of us only play Hainan :O

MajorE666
    • Replies written: 6

I still think there are too many maps on the rotation. I think that in order for a server to work it needs to have focus. to my opinion you can find many Shanghai servers so I think it shouldn’t be there.  same as in Lancing Dam and Rouge Transmission, I don’t think they are a player attracting maps, to my experience people don’t go into server more than usual when they see these maps. I think the server will be better without them. also Putting Hanian on that server as well maybe there is no need, we have a Hanian server.

I think that Zavod is missing in that rotation, I think people like it and I have seen it fill servers up.. silk road, Nansha strike and Sunken Dragon are also player attracting maps..

I hope this works!!<b></b><i></i><u></u>

HediusHedius
    Server Management

Well, I took Nians suggestions for the map rotation, but added Zavod and removed Hainan… The server don’t really makes sense for me, because there are endless other vanilla servers… Nothing beats Hainan only hehe 😀

MajorE666

Hi,

one more thing. I don’t think this should be a vote map server. better let the rotation run as you set it. most people don’t vote which ends up with the 5 people that voted decides for all the rest. doesn’t really reflect anything.

there aren’t so many servers like this. fast vehicles with these maps in  rotation. there used to be but not anymore. people look for a server like this. you will see it will be full..

HediusHedius
    Server Management

Thanks gonna deactivate the vote plugin and look over the rotation.

Boom_Gunshots
    • Replies written: 7

Hmmm this is odd..

MajorE666

what’s is odd my dear friend? 🙂

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • The topic ‘Server changes – Hainan 60 Hz’ is closed to new replies.